Sefora DarlingLiving a life you love!
What you’ve missed…
• • •
- The Ideal First DateTea Biscuit: What is your Ideal First Date?
- How To Love TrulyMy love for you is like a fart that can’t be contained. It’s like a copied assignment, I can’t explain it. Bursting out aloud in all its glory and fragrance. To be loved is to be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside. Yes, … Continue reading How To Love Truly
- HabitConsistency of just 21 days of doing something makes it your habit!! Habit simply means something we love doing & we don’t want to change it. Changing your habit seems almost impossible, it feels like living in a house made up of cake and not to eat it!! That’s unavoidable! … Continue reading Habit
- The D In DisappointmentI’m always disappointed when a liar’s pants don’t catch fire. Every time you think about her, remind yourself that if she wanted to talk to you, she would. Don’t call her up and ask if she saw your texts, of course she did. She doesn’t just like you like that. … Continue reading The D In Disappointment
- HEARTITUDE III ❤️#TheWakeDevotional 🌥⛅️🌤 Philippians 4:8 NKJV “Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.” You cannot constantly … Continue reading HEARTITUDE III ❤️
- To live is to serve…I attended a burial once. It was not the first time I attended one however, this particular burial stuck with me for a while. It got me actively thinking about death and what we do with our lives while here on earth. An old lady had passed on. What would … Continue reading To live is to serve…
- How I met my ‘Mr. Right’ – Part 2Favors and breathing breaks – 200% attention – Part 2 I was not used to asking for favors so I let some days go by before I sought for Mr. Supervisor’s help. My fast went on for a longer while. He was not having it. Once in a while, he … Continue reading How I met my ‘Mr. Right’ – Part 2
- A Good Sunday Afternoon‘Me and Bobby McGee’ by Janis Joplin, playing—not on repeat—playing nonetheless. A good meal; one for the spirit and the other for the body that is what a good Sunday should look like for everyone. However, life has a different outlook for everyone. Mine looks like that and another’s could … Continue reading A Good Sunday Afternoon
- Generosity of Kings2 Corinthians 9:6 – 8 (Amplified) “[Remember] this: he who sows sparingly and grudgingly will also reap sparingly and grudgingly, and he who sows generously [that blessings may come to someone] will also reap generously and with blessings. “Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind … Continue reading Generosity of Kings
- How I met my ‘Mr. Right’ – Part 1Cruising into the next story, another part of my awesome life journey. It’s an interesting read here on out, I promise. I know, I know it’s long overdue but I’ve been working my mind around telling y’all. I almost never got to write this but due to an overwhelming demand … Continue reading How I met my ‘Mr. Right’ – Part 1
• • •